Bringing together the global graphite and graphene industry
Established as the best place to hear about the issues impacting graphite and its respective products globally. Now running every 18 months, we are able to invest even more time in delivering an even better conference.
Despite the challenges faced by the industrial minerals markets, the graphite market has proved that it’s not easily broken. With li-ion battery applications on the rise and investment and exploration
s efforts taking the market by storm, this is the mineral to watch.
Networking is essential as new developments and projects create an even greater need for stakeholders in the industry to gather. The conference is the platform from which delegates can make new contacts and find out the best ways to make appropriate investments.
In 2017, industry experts will share exclusive insights and the international outlook for graphite as developments take place.
>> Find out what delegates said about the 2015 event
Topics will include:
- Pricing outlook: Facts and figures hosted by Industrial Minerals
- Lithium ion batteries/energy storage developments and discussions
- Environmental impact of carbon processing and reduced energy consumption
- Supply chain considerations and diversification of product sourcing
- The global supply balance of synthetic, natural and recycled graphite and their potential limitations for battery applications
- Refractory graphite demand and the impacts on alternative market usage
The full agenda will be available soon.
Super early bird offer: Save €500 on registration
Group discounts: Save up to €1500 per delegate on group bookings
Other ways to register:
Email event registration team
Call UK +44 (0) 20 7779 7222