Bringing together key industry figures to discuss the global graphite and graphene industry
Following on from the successful event held in London in December 2015, we have listened to your feedback for more time between events. We are now moving the event to every 18 months and are investing more time to deliver you an even better conference with differing and dynamic discussions, stakeholders, networking which will ensure a full turn out of key players.
Despite the challenges faced by the industrial minerals market, graphite has proved itself not easily broken. With li-ion battery applications on the rise and investment and explorations efforts taking the market by storm, graphite is the mineral to watch!
With the new developments and projects in the market, there is a greater need for stakeholders in the industry to find out the best ways to make appropriate investments and meet with those that are making movements in this flourishing space.
Established as the best place to hear about the issues impacting graphite and its respective products globally, IM’s Graphite and Graphene Conference 2017 will look closely at the international outlooks for the material as the developments take place.
Taking place in 2017 to gather the best in the industry and address the developing aspects and plans of the market, the constantly innovating mineral will be at the heart of a gathering of eager minds.
See how the delegates of the 5th Graphite and Graphene Conference reviewed last year’s event.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Pricing outlook: facts and figures hosted by Metal Bulletin
- Lithium ion batteries/energy storage developments and discussions
- Environmental impact of carbon processing an developments and reduced energy consumption
- Supply chain considerations and diversification of product sourcing
- The importance of academic and institutional research contributions to material developments
- Refractory graphite demand and the impacts on alternative market usage
Super early bird offer: Save €500 on registration, and more on group bookings
Other ways to register:
Email event registration team
Call UK +44 (0) 20 7779 7222