The largest international forum dedicated to the natural and synthetic graphite and graphene industries, will welcome delegates in London on 8-9 December 2015 for its 5th year.
DON'T MISS! Investors Drinks Reception
After a period of increased demand for this ‘of the moment’ mineral, mainly due to advancements in end-user applications, the market has now slowed and attracting investment is becoming more difficult.
So, don’t miss out on the chance to optimise your networking opportunities and meet potential investors at the Graphite and Graphene Investors Drinks Reception on 8 December 2015.
Who will you meet?
Meet with key players from throughout the global graphite and graphene supply chains to discuss everything from R&D challenges to opportunities in new markets.
Attendees by job title:
Benefits of attending:
- Gain early insight into natural and synthetic graphite pricing and market trends
- Network with key players throughout the natural and synthetic graphite supply chain
- Discuss the impact of Chinese governmental policy on the graphite industry
- Discover what new applications are going to create most demand in years to come
- Learn how junior miners can overcome challenges in sourcing financial backing
- Hear from industry experts about breakthroughs in potential graphene applications
“A great forum for graphite and graphene expertise and networking”
– Kevin Kartun, Director, Infinity Minerals, Uganda
“THE event for professional discussion on graphite”
– Colin Cooper, Managing Director, Graphexel Ltd, UK
“Great location and conference and fantastic opportunity to meet with industry peers”
– Dwayne Povey, Chief Geologist, Lincoln Minerals, Australia
"Best graphite conference to date!"
– Stephen Riddle, President, Asbury Graphite Mills, USA