GLOBAL LITHIUM WRAP: China’s battery-grade lithium prices drop over 2%, Asian carbonate falls [CORRECTED]
Published: Monday, 18 May 2020
In China, the domestic spot battery-grade lithium carbonate price fell by 2.3% with battery-grade hydroxide prices down by 2.9% on Thursday May 14 while weak downstream demand pressured more producers to lower prices to boost sales and the Asian seaborne lithium carbonate market fell.
• China’s battery-grade lithium carbonate
price edged down on unimproved downstream demand.
• China’s lithium hydroxide price fell with
lower prices reported over the week.
• China’s industry-grade lithium carbonate
market price weaker.
• The Asian lithium-carbonate spot market heard lower
prices over the week.
• Europe, US spot market remains slack
The downtrend in...