Industrial Minerals Data is a collection of online subscription services providing high-value data and analysis on specific mineral industries.
Currently the service covers Graphite and Fluorspar, with more minerals to follow in 2014.
With Industrial Minerals Data, our dedicated global resources dig deeper than ever before into these industries and deliver price changes, supply developments, and analysis with timely, online, digital content to your computer, mobile phone or iPad.
The two main elements of our new service are:
- A modern, interactive price database
- New grades and prices exclusive to Industrial Minerals Data
- Unrestricted access to all the pricing history for your specific mineral - both active and inactive prices dating back to 1988
- Compare and contrast price trends of up to 5 prices
- Download graphs and data for personal use
- Your gateway to high-value, mineral specific news, analysis and commentary
- In-depth analysis and commentary dedicated to the specific mineral industry
- Exclusive business-critical market analysis
- Price changes, supply developments, import and export analysis, and more
IM Data Quarterly Outlooks
IM Datas Quarterly Outlooks provide a detailed summary of industry trends and examine how these developments will affect the market moving forward.
Using information and data collected directly from the market, our team of analysts in London and Shanghai highlight the key issues facing the industry and evaluate the main factors that will influence the market in the coming months.
IM Data Outlooks include:
- Market reviews
- Supply trends
- Demand developments
- Pricing information
- End-market outlooks
You can view previous outlooks here: www.indmin.com/OutlookArchive
- Acidspar and metspar grades
- Prices from China, Holland, India, Mexico, Mongolia, South Africa, UK and USA
- 20 active prices, 7 historical
- Flake, amorphous, vein and spherical grades
- Prices from Africa, Ausria, China, Europe, India and Sri Lanka
- 36 active prices, 7 historical prices